Jul 23, 2014

Game Night Snack Idea #2

The drinks found around a DnD table can get repetitive over time, so this game night snack idea specifically caters to alternative drinks.

Hot chocolate, apple cider, and gatorade.

Hot chocolate and apple cider are especially nice in the fall and winter, if your game happens to be late.  Hot chocolate was always popular for my group (that I did not DM but hosted at my home) from a few years ago, when everyone waned a pick-me-up that wouldn't keep them from sleeping when they did go home.
Gatorade might seem like it's more "out there," but in the summertime, especially if your group likes to meet outdoors (which mine has every year), it's actually a great way to keep from being thirsty.  The first time I brought gatorades (it just happened to be what I had in the fridge), they were already gone by the first hour of gaming.

#snack #dnd #tabletopgaming

No comments:

Post a Comment